JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Judge or complain? Matthew 7:1,3

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Ever hear - "Judge not, that you be not judged?"  and "Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:1,3
     I am guilty.  Look at someone or something and make a conclusion.  My wife tells me constantly there are two sides and you don't know the whole story.  Oh, how true.  She has helped me stop, look, listen, and not come to a decision.
    This week I met a young man, still in high school, working at a restaurant and foregoing sports. Why?  After further conversation, in 2004 a man racing ATV's had a wreck and is now a quadriplegic .......his father.  So now, he and his brother are working to help the family survive and make ends meet.  
    This young man was young, athletic looking, and I wondered why he was not in sports.  Well, I then found out.  I was not trying to pry - just conversation.  Why is he working?  He has been forced to become a man, bearing the burdens of a household before his time.  I did not judge; now, after knowing the facts, know it is my responsibility to hold this man up in prayer.
     How often do we condemn someone for their actions - then we do the same or worse.  I find this often while in traffic in Dallas.  With all the construction, sometimes I do things I fuss at others about.  Today is Valentine's Day.  Don't judge; remove the speck in you eye; tell at least 5 people "happy valentines day" and "wishing you a great valentine's day."
    So, in closing to you - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  May GOD bless you immensely. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home