JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is your life honor and glory to God? Colossians 3:17

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Colossians 3:17 " And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."
   Read this slowly - whatsoever ye do in WORD or DEED - this is talking about your every movement, what you say, everything - all I do I am being watched. 
      So, then what?  do all in the name of the LORD Jesus - as a representative of Jesus all I do should bring honor to Christ in every aspect and activity of daily living.  Can you honestly say people watching me will see Jesus Christ in me?
    What impression do people have of Christ when they see you; talk with you; or observe you?  What changes would you make in your life to HONOR JESUS - HONOR GOD?!?
   I CORINTHIANS 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
  Love you all. Thanks for reading.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home