JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Ecclesiastes 1:8

Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
  Well, did you listen to Ecclesiastes 1? Click here to hear, it is short. This is Solomon's personal experience as he reflects back.  You could very well put your name in there and say this is my, ______, experience.
    What kind of creature are you, really?  Do you believe the Bible?  Do you trust in the LORD?  How would you respond if someone asked  how do you know you are a Christian?  Would Jesus Christ be the first words out of your mouth?  Would those words come out as reference or in the form of cursing?
    Look at Ecclesiastes 1 verse 8Everything is wearisome beyond description. No matter how much we see, we are never satisfied. No matter how much we hear, we are not content.  
   Many people, and I may be talking to you, feel restless and dissatisfied.  They wonder if they are in God's will - if so why am I tired, unfulfilled, struggling?  What is the real meaning of life? Why am I here? When I reflect on my life will I be happy with what I have done?  Why do I feel burned out? Just what is going on here? Where am I headed?
    King Solomon tests our faith and challenges us to find true and lasting meaning in GOD alone. My friend, where are you on this path of life?  Have you trusted in the LORD?  Have you TOTALLY TRUSTED IN GOD?  Be honest, or are you as I have done for years: here Lord you take over and do it, after a short time I would pick it back up because God was not doing it right. Right?  Yes, not in my way or my time frame.  Can you say, "UH DUH?"  
   When we turn it over to God, we have to have faith and trust it will be done. Leave it.....LEAVE it......LEAVE IT!!!!!   God has the eternal perspective and solution. Leave it alone-have faith and trust GOD!  So, buck up bucko- let it be a God thing and get out of the way. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home