JohnnyBdaily

Friday, May 03, 2013

Patience, let her have her perfect work James 1:3,4

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
    How is your day so far?  Are you looking up?  Praising God? Praising God for all you have, have had, and will have?  James 1:3,4  "Knowing this, that the trying of your fiath worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."
    We should rejoice in trials.  Huh? You are outta your mind.  Trials brings about patience.  I never used to understand my mom, when something would happen she would say something like, well, let's look at this for a moment, or let's just sleep on it and it will look better in the morning.
  Why was she not upset as was I?  PLUS, I wanted someone to be upset with me.  Well, as I get older I see more clearly now of where mom came from.  Trials work patience.  Patience is the ability to wait calmly and in joy for that glad day when God shall wipe away all tears.  Mom came through the depression, going from a young child to adulthood, then world war 2, the cold war, not to mention all the tough and struggling times just trying to make a living.  Patience endureth; wrath brings sorrow.
    Patience works perfection.  We are simply poor sinners, working here on earth for God's kingdom, but one day we will be perfect like Him (I John 3:2).  Be patient my friend; it is not as big a deal as you make it and one day you will be set free and made perfect through Jesus Christ. Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
     Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home