JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

To live is to be like Christ! Galatians 2:20

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
    I trust your day is off to a great start and enjoyable venture.  Galatians 2:20 "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." To hear Galatians 2 click here.
    The focus of Christianity is on living.  Because we have been crucified with Christ, we have also been raised with him (romans 6:5).  Legally, we have been reconciled with God (2 Corinthians 5:19) and are free to grow into christ's likeness (Romans 8:29).  In our daily life, we have christ's resurrection power as we continue to fight sin (ephesians 1:19,20). 
   We are no longer alone, for CHRIST lives in us - he is our power for living and our hope for the future (Colossians 1:27).  You are living my friend, living for and with Christ. You are a child of the King of Kings - so go forth and share the good news with others. Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
      Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home