JohnnyBdaily

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fear? Why? God is your strength! Psalm 27:1-3

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   Have you fears of many things?  Daily activities? Work? The boss? Losing something in your possession such as family or materials items?  We need to be as David in Psalm 27.   We need to have the excitement in faith as he did.  Fear is a dark shadow that can engulf us and make us prisoners within ourselves.  We all becomes prisoners of fear at one time or another, whether it be failure, rejection, sickness, misunderstanding, or possibly death.
   How do we overcome this fear?  BY TRUSTING IN THE LORD, who brings SALVATION!!  To be shed of fear - read this Psalm.
      Psalm 27:1-3 (NKJV)    A Psalm of David.           (my words are in italics and underlined)
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?                                                         FEAR NO ONE
The Lord is the strength of my life;                              STRENGTH, LIGHT, SALVATION
Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.                                                YOU STAND - THEY FALL
Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;                                                 FEAR NO ONE!!
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident.
                      THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH, YOUR LIGHT, YOUR SALVATION, FEAR NO ONE OR THING - GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS. 
       In a depression?  Fear of losing your job?  Your house?  Your family?  WHY?  Trust in the LORD my friend.  Pray, visit with God, put all your faith in our LIVING GOD!  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home