JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How do you pray? Matthew 6:5-7

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   God is good all the time and takes care of the stupid --- I am living proof.  LOL  I tell this to my wife about me all the time.  Do you ever do things that you know are outside of God's will and want for you, yet you do it anyway?  Then, here comes God, cleans up the mess, helps you up, and sends you on your way.  Then I repent, ask forgiveness, and ask God's strength to not repeat those actions.
   Then what happens, yep, you do good for a while, then you leave the door opened slightly and, wa-la -- you do it again - STUPID!  Why did I do that?
    I go back to what I had written earlier - I am a saint who sins!  I have to remember this, get on my knees and do my prayer time.  Read this scripture, reflect, meditate, and activate.
   

Matthew 6:5-7

King James Version (KJV)
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
    I love and appreciate you all.  For the next two weeks my wife and I will be relaxing and enjoying the waterfront, so my devotionals will be spotty or non-existent while we regroup.  Thank you for reading and you devotion to Jesus Christ, our LORD and saviour.
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home