JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THANKSGIVING, A TIME TO BE MORE THANKFUL.

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
     Today, and this week we need to ask for more and be thankful, but be more thankful for all we have.
Tomorrow is thanksgiving and if the opportunity avails itself today or tomorrow, please remember the ones less fortunate.
    Our ministry, Church Under A Bridge, works with people who are homeless or have less than most.  It is at this time of year I would ask if you have anything you can donate or wish to donate a night in a hotel, or donate a meal, anything to please contact me and I will meet you with you precious gift.  Yesterday some of us took survival blankets, firewood, clothing and blankets to our people in tent city and it unbelieveable how much they appreciate the acts of good will.
     No scripture today, I shared it yesterday in Matthew 17, I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me water, etc............
    If you can assist just let me know. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home