JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Do you really believe what you spout or say? Hmmm

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   So, neighbor, what is happening in your neighborhood?  More importantly, what is happening in your spiritual world?  How hypocritical we humans tend to be.  How often do we repeat this verse:
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me," yet we don't truly believe it?
  Then we read in Jeremiah 29:11-----(NIV)11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"----    but, don't forget verse 12 that goes with it!   How important is this next verse:  12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  Here is what the King James Version says:  11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
     We, the people, do a lot of lip service, but are we truly committed to the one and only GOD????  If I was, if you were totally committed to God, to work in HIS service, to continually walk in HIS spirit we could heal, win many many souls to Christ, and truly be a disciple of Jesus, of God.  
   We say we are strengthen by Christ, but do we go forth as if we have Christ's strength?  Jeremiah 29 NIV is slightly different from the KJV.  Read that again.  But really focus on Jeremiah 29:12 "THEN YOU WILL CALL ON ME"   read that again.  Who are you going to call on?   G O D !!!  Then what?  PRAY---- pray to whom? 
 G O D  and then what?  GOD will LISTEN to you.  
    So, if you truly believe these verses, you repeat them, then take them to heart and BELIEVE!!!  In Philippians Paul went through trials, yet Christ strengthen him.  We will do the same.  People it is time to get where God wants you to be, obedient to Him and doing HIS work.  Are you??  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home