JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Who's gone? When did he leave? Why?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   Yesterday, today, and for many days to come people will mourn the loss of Robin Williams. He definitely was one of my favorite actors and I know he will be missed in the entertainment world. 
  However, as said in James 4:14 "........life is but a vapour........"  The difference between Robin and you or me is he was famous.  When you die, when I die, there will be a short lived 'missing'----but life goes on.  We tend to leave the tragedies, the happiness, the sorrow, the cheering in our past as we move forward and continue on in this world where we currently reside.
   Robin Williams is all over the news.  Do we care?  Sure, we are sad to lose someone like this.  But I ask you, do you know of the homeless man that was beaten to death?  Was anyone sad?  But worst of all ---- did anyone care?
    People are in our lives for a season - it is important that we make this season one of bearing beautiful fruit, not one of dried figs.   Wither not on the vine, but put forth beautiful flowers for others to enjoy.  May the flowers bursting forth bring fruit that shares its seeds with others, bearing more beautiful fruit.
   Yes, we share in the sorrow of great loses, but I ask you this question - how much sorrow will you have when someone close to you is no longer there?  I lost my dad when I was young, my mother when I was older - do I miss them ... YES!  But I have the memories of their greatness, which I will carry to my grave, but, life goes on.  Are you leaving memories for your family, friends, and neighbors that will give them comfort when you are gone? But more importantly, are you plating seeds of salvation to those around you?
    Life is short, life is but a vapour or mist, what will the 'dash' on your tombstone hold?
Proberbs 19:17 "He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done."  
     Proverbs 19: 21 "Many are the plans in a mans heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
May you be blessed today, beyond your wildest dreams.  Love you all
  In Christs Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home