JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shred? What will you drink of tonight?

Good morning all!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!
   Well...........today is December 31, the end of 2014 and then the beginning of 2015.  It is time everyone makes resolutions that will soon be broken.  However, let me encourage you to take 1 major resolution and stick to it:  DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!   Why?  Many reasons: 1 - you can't afford it; 2 - you may injure someone or yourself; 3- you may kill someone; and 4- God wants you to honor HIM and spread seeds of hope, seeds of salvation.
   Who will listen?  The ones walking with God will listen; however, do not despair my friend, for any seeds you may have planted will not go unheeded.  They may be ignored at first, but they will seep in when and where you would least expect it.
   S H R E D!!  Remember in New York they had a giant shredder for people to shred their past.  Again, I say to you---God is the GREAT SHREDDER IN THE SKY!  Give it all over to him.  Stay home tonight, if you drink a $100 taxi cab fare is cheaper than DWI or DUI.  If you have 1 beer, 1 mixed drink, 1 glass of wine ------please don't drive and take a chance.  
   Revelation 21:5-7 verse  "He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
     
 Jesus said what?  I will shred all your past!!!  A paraphrase of 'making everything new', and then he said:  these words are what..............TRUSTWORTHY  &  TRUE!!!
  Now, my friend-----heed these words and take good courage from them: 
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

 Jesus was with the father in the beginning; Jesus came as man to "shred" our sins; and Jesus is with the father in the end.  If we come to HIM, we will drink freely from the fountain of the water of life.   Okay - summarize:  God/Jesus is the great SHREDDER; Jesus eliminates our sins; if you (I) believe we will overcome and be God child forever and ever. Amen.

  There you have it my friend.  Today can be the first day of the rest of your life:  how will you choose to use it?  Wisely or self-absorbent?  Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home