JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Be Happy....don't worry I Peter 4:14

Good day everyone!!! sorry for the tardiness, I took a friend in for an operation and had to get up at 4:30 and did not have time to study. Please say a prayer for Dee as she had foot surgery. Many times we cruise around, in our own little fog and don't realize what is going on around us, next to us, the people we come in contact with are just blurs. Also, many times we look like we are mad at the world. Today in the grocery store I turned down one aisle and coming the other way was a nice looking young lady who looked mad at the world. When I read her t-shirt I understood why.......she had been at Premier Fitness... working out. haha just kidding, I don't think she was mad about working out but she was just ZONED and all around her just weren't in her world at that time. Well, of course, I smiled and said hello.....you know what? She has a nice smile, spoke, and continued on. Well, what is the point here Johnny? Well, I have been thinking, I Peter 4:14 says: "BE HAPPY IF YOUR ARE CURSED AND INSULTED FOR BEING A CHRISTIANS,FOR WHEN THAT HAPPENS THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL COME UPON YOU WITH GREAT GLORY." Okay, the point, after I smiled and spoke to her, I continued to do so during my 45 excursion of shopping. Amazing how many people, young, old, male, female, would smile and be pleasant in return. Go out and share your Christ like attitude today, tomorrow, in the future. See what a difference it will make in people. Hey, thanks for listening, tomorrow let's jump to Jeremiah 12 beginning with verse 1. Take a look at it and give me feedback. If you go to http://www.blogger.com/ and then go to advanced search (beside the search) and type in JohnnyBdaily, this is my blog and you can comment till your heart is content. Love you all.In Christ's Love and GraceJohnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home