JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bible? Anger? Uh......

Good morning everyone!!!! I hope this is a great day in the Lord for you. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. You know, I have visited with you about emblems on our vehicle, what our Bible looks like, and, yep, you know it. I fell off the wagon yesterday.
I was coming back to Tyler from Grapeland and was in a little bit of a hurry, on a time schedule. Well.......when I got to a passing lane the cars in the fast lane did not speed up to pass the truck up ahead, so, yep, I went in the right lane to pass, legal, but right lane. Long story short, the lead car and I had a conflict. This is when I forgot Ephesians 4:26 "IN YOUR ANGER DO NOT SIN....."
Well, of course, this angered me and I harbored that anger the next 6 miles to Palestine. Finally, in Palestine I realized how foolish I was being and had to earnestly pray about it, and most of all about me and my fall from what I do actually believe. Acts 24:16 "Paul wrote: I always try to maintain a clear conscience before God and everyone else." I had to clear my conscience with God. You would never know it, but GOD does, knows all.
Proverbs 12:17 "TRUTHFUL WITNESS BY A GOOD PERSON CLEARS THE AIR, BUT LIARS LAY DOWN A SMOKE SCREEN OF DECEIT."
Proberbs 12:5 "A GOOD MAN'S MIND IS FILLED WITH HONEST THOUGHTS; AN EVIL MAN'S MIND IS CRAMMED WITH LIES."
I had to think about all this!! What type of Bible was I? Makes us stop and think. Thanks for reading with me.Thanks for letting me confess. Please pray for me, our list, the ill, our leaders, our military. God bless you all. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home