JohnnyBdaily

Monday, November 06, 2006

Can you say, "I LOVE YOU?"

Hello everyone!!! I hope this monday is a wonderful day in the Lord for you. Hate to lose Sunday as it is so rewarding. You know, Bro Lou today talked about praying. No, not taking a few minutes and saying a prayer, but "P R A Y I N G "; you know, really take time with the Lord and do some heavy praying. "If we walk in the light, as God is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." 1 John 1:7
When we are active in God's family by loving and caring for each other we are in fellowship. True fellowship means to be as committed to each other and love each other as Jesus loved us. How much did Jesus love us? He loved us so much he gave His life for us. WOW!! What kind of love is that? Pretty strong!! Would you do the same? Would you give your life for me, or someone else on this list? OR, would you just give you life for your family. I LOVE YOU, and I would like to think and believe I would give my life for you. We never know what we will do in this situation, UNLESS, we are walking, talking, heavy duty praying, and fellowship with our Father, God.
Through Jesus Christ I would lay my life down for you; through my own strength........I truly don't know. A real man will say I love you, shed tears for his brothers and sisters in Christ, rejoice for each new salvation, cry for the lost, but most of all.....a real man walks daily with God, Jesus; and is filled with the Holy Spirit.
Shock someone today, especially someone close and tell them, "I LOVE YOU"; test the reaction, the smile, and rejoice as you do it. thank you for reading today!! God bless each of you....I LOVE YOU!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home