JohnnyBdaily

Friday, March 02, 2007

Why are you afraid?????

Good morning....the storm passed and all is well. A full moon last night, big and bright! So luminous, so bright, very nice. Many times things come up and we wonder why, or react in a state of fear. Mark 5:36 "Do not be afraid; only believe." Well, Yes, I believe, BUT....... Now when you said BUT you just erased all prior to that. How about, yes, I believe AND I give it all over to Jesus??
People will say I prayed, knew it would not do any good, I knew they wouldn't ............. Well, of course, they did not believe. If we pray and in our mind we don't think it will do any good......DID WE REALLY BELIEVE??????
GOD can do wondrous things in our situations, we don't have to lose hope as long as we what????? YES, we just have to believe in Jesus, trust HIM. Isaiah 41:10 "DON'T PANIC. I'M WITH YOU. THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR FOR I'M YOUR GOD. I'LL GIVE YOU STRENGTH. I'LL HELP YOU. I'LL HOLD YOU STEADY, KEEP A FIRM GRIP ON YOU."
Whatever you have, give it over to God! Trust and Obey!! Thank you for reading. May you be blessed today! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home