JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Do you have enough????

Good morning everyone!! I hope this is an abundant day for each of you!! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!
John 10:10 "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
Jesus here is not talking of life on earth, being rich or famous. He is talking about life after death, salvation, eternal life. Jesus' gift of abundance is spiritual and eternal; his gift is never taken back, his gift never wears out, his gift is eternal. We only have to open our hearts to HIM!! His resurrection, Easter, is so important to us Christians. We serve a living God. Have you ever seen any other God raise from the dead?
Deuteronomy 8:11"But this is the time to be careful! Beware that in your plenty you do not forget the Lord you God and disobey his commands...."We have to be sure we do not take credit for our prosperity and become proud that our own hard work and cleverness have made us rich. It is easy to get busy in "our own little world" and push God back to the back burner.
"My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:5-6
Thank you for reading with me today. I just pray these are words the Lord wishes sent out and I am grateful for all the references available for me to us. Thank you Jesus for all you have given us. Love you all!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home