JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Don't be discouraged!!!! God will bless you!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Yes, another great day to be alive in the Lord Jesus Christ!!! There is a song that really touches me and it says……..open the eyes of my heart Lord, open the eyes of my heart. This is something I long for. I don’t know if those eyes are always open, but I can only pray that God opens…. And keeps open the eyes of my heart.
Galatians 5:9-10 "So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith."
Okay, it may be discouraging to continue to do right and receive no word of thanks or see no real results. Paul challenged the Galatians, and he challenges us to keep on doing good and to trust God for the results. In due time, we will reap a harvest of blessing.
Are you doing the best you possibly can at: church? Home? With the family? With co-workers? To the people of the world? Don’t give up……stay the course…..stay true to your Lord and saviour……it will all be okay?
Thank you for reading today. May God bless you and may you be encouraged by His word. Love you all!!!!
In Christ’s Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home