JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Discipline!!

Good morning everyone!! I hope and pray that yesterday was a wonderful day in the Lord for you!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!! How did you do yesterday? Did you stay the disciplined course? Did you wander? Well, for me, I tried to stay the course however sometimes it seemed I was busy but got nothing done!!
God still takes care of us no matter what. Psalm 119:67 "I used to wander off until you disciplined me, but now I closely follow your word."
David is talking to God here and knows that it is important to walk with God. Just as a child, we wander off the path, the Father disciplines us and brings us back. Why? For our welfare and safety.
In verse 68 David goes on and in talking to God acknowledges that God is good and he wants to learn. "You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees." David is hungry for the word. Shouldn't we be hungry for the word?? David is wanting to be a good stewart of his Heavenly Father.
How about you??? Are you striving to be a good and faithful servant of the Lord on High, our Heavenly Father?? If so, praise God!! If not, what do you need to do??? Some real soul searching would be necessary, some knee mail (prayer time), stop and take time for the Lord!!
Thank you for reading today. May you be disciplined as you need be by God, yet let your walk be faithful and true. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home