JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 07, 2008

Who listens and protects you?

Good morning to all!! A great day to be alive in Jesus Christ our LORD! Psalm 34:1 “I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. I WILL CONSTANTLY SPEAK HIS PRAISES.”

God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Psalm 34:6-7 “In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.”

Wow! How strong is this. Who listened to you? The LORD! The most high listened to you. How awesome, and then what did he do? Saved you from all your troubles!! Who else, but the most high and loving LORD can do this. Friends and family can help us with our troubles, but GOD saves us from our troubles. Another WOW!!

Who will protect you? An angel of who? The LORD! An angel sent from the most powerful being in the universe is here to protect you!! What do we have to do for all this? Simply fear the LORD! If you fear the LORD, HE will take total and complete care of you..

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ’s Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home