JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is someone wandering from the truth?


Good morning fellow Americans!!! Tis a great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, once again. What happens when we walk outside of the LORD! Obviously, we walk a path riddled with sin. Where have you been walking lately? Path of the world? Or, a path of righteousness? Righteosness? What are you talking about I am human and I do sin. This is a known fact! Yes, but we are forgiven, by the blood of JESUS, therefore we come to the Father white and clean. Okay, let's move on.

What happens when a person wanders? James 5:19-20 "My dear brothers and sisters, if someone among you wanders away from the truth and is brought back, you can be sure that whoever brings the sinner back will save that person from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sins."

Questions? There should be many!! Clearly this person who has wandered from the truth is a believer who has fallen into sin - one who is no longer living a life consistent with his or her beliefs. Christians disagree over whether or not it is possible for people to lose their salvation, but all agree that those who fall away from their faith are in serious trouble and need to repent. James urges Christians to help backsliders return to God. By taking the initiative, praying for the person, and acting in love, we can meet the person where he or she is and bring him or her back to God and his forgiveness.

Once saved always saved? Is this true? If you sin then you really weren't saved? Is this true? If I do everything myself can I be saved? Remain saved? Did I save myself? Or did JESUS save me? If JESUS saved me then am I once saved always saved? Or did JESUS save me but for a season? Feedback would be wonderful! Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home