JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Whose side is God on?

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!! Yesterday day we talked about being inspired, fired up, or hot for God!

Rev 3:15-16 “I know all the things you do, that your are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you our of my mouth!”

Did you rate yourself on a scale? Are you hot? Cold? Or Lukewarm? Watch the national championship in football or worship God?

Is God on America’s side? I do believe the correct question is: “Is America on God’s side?” When the children of Israel were worshiping God, following His commandments everything seemed to go smoother. However, when they did not, he did not just punish the wicked, the turn coats, the whole nation was punished.

What is the difference? God rewards the righteous, but punishment lies in wait for the evil doers, the wicked, the unrighteous. So, what are you saying? I do believe God takes sides, but not necessarily with nations. He sides with the faithful, He punishes the unfaithful.

God will protect His children, look at the Passover. Give me your thoughts, are we a nation blessed? Or are we a nation cursed? Or are we a nation lukewarm, uncaring?

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.
In Christ’s Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home