JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Revelation 3:12

Good morning everyone!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. Don't worry.......be happy!!!

Revelation 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My god, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name."

"He who overcomes" - all Christians
"a pillar" - Believers will enjoy an unshakable, eternal, secure place in the presence of God.
"write....name of My God" In biblical time, one's name spoke of a person's character. Writing His name on us speaks of imprinting His character on us and identifying us as belonging to Him.
"New Jerusalem" - the capital city of heaven. the overcomer will enjoy eternal citizenship.
"My new name" - At the moment we see Christ, whatever we may have called Him and understood by that name will in the reality of what we see. And He will give us a new, eternal name by which we will know him.

Wow! A lot in this verse. Please take time to reread. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home