JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So? What is Jesus doing for you?

Good morning! Another wonderful day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!

In Al Anon the serenity prayer: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Wow! What a lot is said here. "To accept the things I cannot change." As humans we try to force a solution. GUILTY!! This will work, I'll show you, and I can do it.

"Courage to change the things I can." Wow! This is something as well. Stepping into the unknown, step up to the plate, hit that home run. It is tough. You have to keep your eye on the ball, a firm smooth swing, not a killer cut. Change is hard, but change is a must for the things we can change. So, what is Jesus doing for you?

"Wisdom to know the difference." This takes a lot of prayer. So many times we do out of tradition, out of habit, but do we have the wisdom? When times are tough we need to kneel down, let our prayer go up, and listen for God's word and accept God's wisdom.

Why would I want to do this? John 14:2,3 "In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Jesus took all our sins on the cross, is taking our sins daily, and will take our sins in the future. Life is not tough, just challenging, but with Jesus at our side we will be okay, a few bumps as we choose to try our own trails a few times. Praise God and give God the glory. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home