JohnnyBdaily

Monday, April 26, 2010

Can your cell phone help you begin a new life?

Good morning everyone!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Today what we will be talking about is short but hopefully a point to ponder and will create continual thoughts.

As I have been traveling I see this in traffic, I see this in the restaurants, I see this at the rockets game, I see this at the astros game, I see this at the rangers game and I wonder.

See what and wonder? Cell phones! I am guilty! Sitting in traffic people are texting or talking on....... In restaurants people are sitting together and talking or texting on........ Pay money to see professional sports and people are texting or talking on........ But, it is part of our life. Yes, but how important do YOU make IT in YOUR LIFE?

Here is a challenge for me and I dare you to take it as well. Each time your cell phone rings, dings, or indicates you have a message.....take a moment to thank GOD for something, anything! Just do this and see how your day and week goes. A new life with the cell phone.

II Corinthians 5:17 "This means that anyone who belongs to CHRIST has become a new person. The old life is gone, a new life has begun."


Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home