JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

What kind of Christian are you now, really? 2 Timothy 4:6-7

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

2 Timothy 4:6-7 "As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to God. The time of my death is near. I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race and I have remained faithful."

Paul is saying his life has been poured out as an offering to God. Just what does that mean? An offering to God? Paul pulled no stops, he was sold out, lock, stock, and barrel to God. One of the first original "Jesus freaks."

Are you sold out to God? Is God, Jesus, church just a "convenient" item. Show up, praise God, go out live the world.

Paul says I have fought the good fight and finished the race AND remained faithful. Can you say this? Is Jesus Christ number one in your life? A pastor once said when you hear the words "JESUS CHRIST" do you think of your savior or do you hear curse words? This may be an indicator as where you are in your Christian life.

Would you wear a shirt that had "JESUS RECRUITER" on it. Would you wear a that said "Staff of Jesus Christ?" Are you sold out? Are you running a good race? Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home