JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you truly LOVE? John 15:12,13

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

What is love to you? I love my wife. I love my car. I love my home. I love my dog. I love.......... Does love have a true meaning to you? Or is it used synonymously as like?

John 15:12,13 "This is my commandment; Love each other in the same way I have loved you. There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends."

Does this love sound the same a like? I think not. We are to love each other as Jesus loved us, and he loved us enough to give his life for us. Would you give your life for me? Would I give my life for you?

We may not have to die for someone, but there are other ways to practice sacrificial love like "listening", "helping", "encouraging", or "giving".

Today, try to do just one of these (or more) like listening. When you listen are you thinking of what you can say in return or are you concentrating on what they are saying. Are you focused on them, their words, their movements and actions?

Give all the love you can today, then try to give a little bit more tomorrow. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home