JohnnyBdaily

Friday, March 25, 2011

Galatians 2:19-20 But mommy, won't he show through?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

First, I would like to welcome Kevin. May your days be long and Christ be the epi-center of your life.

Galatians 2:19-20 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law-I stopped trying to meet all its requirements-so that I might live for God. My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but CHRIST LIVES IN ME. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Some people wake up daily waiting to die. Some people wake up daily living for Jesus.
Some people wake up daily hating work. Some people wake up daily enjoying their work.
Some people wake up daily grumbling about their spouse. Some people wake up daily loving their spouse more and more.
And we could go on and on about the grumbling. As they say, some see the glass half full, some see it half empty, and engineers see that the container was not correctly constructed for the volume of water.
Where are you eyes focused? Who is in control of your attitude?

Who lives in you? Your old sinful nature or CHRIST? Christ must be the epic-center of our lives - we must live for HIM.

A mom was explaining to her daughter about God. Mommy where is God? God is everywhere. Mommy how big is God? God is bigger than anything you can imagine, bigger than you or me. Mommy where does God live? Well, honey, he lives in your heart. But mommy, if God is bigger than me, and lives in me, won't he show through?

Does God show through in you? Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home