JohnnyBdaily

Monday, July 18, 2011

Psalm 139: 7, 9-10 Where is God?

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

The song where ever you go I go, where ever you go I will follow. Well, God does not go anywhere........HE is already there!!

Psalm 139:9-10 "If I flew away beyond the east or lived in the farthest place in the west, you would be there to lead me, you would be there to help me."

God is there.....NOW.....just waiting for you to follow. Do you need to go east or west?

Psalm 139:7 "Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from your presence?"

It won't happen. We cannot flee from God. HE is already there. Will I feel far from God. Yes, many times, but this is not God's choosing----IT IS YOURS! You are the one who decided to distance yourself from God. Why do you or why would you feel far from God?

It is in your daily walk. Have you prayed today? What in heaven's name have you done today? Anything?!? Nothing?!? Well, you can't start any earlier. Let's go. Let's begin with prayer and asking forgiveness first. Then cast all your needs on the water....they will return to you, once God has taken care of them, and will not be nearly as serious as you once perceived.

Perceived? Do you see this word? Perceive? This is what affects our relationship with God and others - our perception! If I perceive God at a distance--I am the one who made the distance. Just open your arms, welcome God, and let God RULE!

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home