JohnnyBdaily

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mark 11:22-25 Prayer! Praying!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

PRAYER. PRAYER! What is right or wrong with our prayers? Jesus gave His disciples an example of prayer that we should use today. Do we? In that prayer 2 large items pop out at me, no 3. First, forgiveness- ask forgiveness for yourself and forgive any one you may have a grudge against. Next have faith in God - believe in God and the prayer will be answered. And the last is one I struggle with FOCUS! Focus on God and my praying. When I pray little things will come into my mind and then my prayer will either be broken or distracted. These are great tools for satan as he does not want us to pray or even say the name of JESUS. I pray outloud to help me focus and talk straight to God.

Mark 11:22-25 "Then Jesus said to the disciples, "Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea, and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in Heaven will forgive yours sins too.""

Again, to recap: God will answer prayers but, 1, you must be a believer; 2 you must not hold a grudge against another person; 3, you must not pray with selfish motives; and 4 your request must be for the good of God's Kingdom.

Matthew 26:39 ".........Yet I want your will to be done not mine."

This is what Jesus said to God. It takes firm trust in God's plans; it takes prayer and obedience each step of the way to be able to say this. Do you have it? If not, how are you going to get it? Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home