JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Worry, the dark room where.......

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Did you stop, look around, and see how amazing God is yesterday? Or the day before? Or today? God's creation - sharks don't sleep they swim constantly; birds of the air, animals of the ground, fishes of the sea are constantly alert, moving, and looking for something to eat. How blessed we are. God gave this all to us.

We have clothing, a place to call home, a place to purchase items to meet our needs. We are blessed, we are children of the King of kings.

Psalm 9:1,2 "I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."

Psalm 25:1-3 "O LORD, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat. No on who trust in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace come to those who try to deceive others."

Praise God, don't worry about your enemies - God will handle them. A church sign quote: "Worry is the dark room where negatives are developed." Go today and be filled with the joy of the LORD, sing praise (if only in your head) sing praises. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home