JohnnyBdaily

Friday, April 13, 2012

Go to the valley, see God! Ezekiel 3:22-23

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Have you ever noticed the truth in the saying when you point at someone then you have three fingers pointing back at you. I have said to be silent is to agree. Yesterday evening I had dinner at Fuddruckers, which is next to my hotel. I choose to sit in the bar area where I could watch sports on the televisions. Some men at the next table were talking rather loud were talking about apps on their phones and computer. Then they told a couple of Jesus jokes that I really did not approve of. So what did I do? I hurriedly finished my business and left. Today, I prayed and asked God to remind me to let the Holy Spirit give me wisdom and knowledge to address this type of situation. I feel very humbled and ashamed that I did not respond. Any suggestions, I am willing and ready.

Ezekiel 3:22 "Then the LORD took hold of me and said, "Get up and go out into the valley, and I will speak to you there." Wow! SIR, WE WOULD SEE JESUS! Man, that is what God is telling us, get up, GET UP, go out into the valley and LISTEN! People, GO OUT and LISTEN! Why go out?

Ezekiel 3:23 "So I got up and went, and there I saw the glory of the LORD, just as I had seen in my first vision by the Kebar River. And I fell face down on the ground." Ezekiel recognized his helplessness before God and fell face down in HIS presence.

Sometimes our prosperity, popularity, or physical strength blinds us to our spiritual helplessness. Nothing we do on our own can accomplish much for God. Only when God is in control of our wills can we accomplish great tasks for HIM.

The first step to being God's person is to admit that you need HIS help; then you can begin to see what God can really do in your life. Oh LORD, Father God, we come humbly to you and ask for your guidance, your wisdom and knowledge in dealing with all we have in life. Thank you for being a loving, forgiving, and faithful God. Let our walk and our talk bring honor and glory to your name and kingdom. Amen. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home