JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Let's spend a little time together this week in Ezekiel. Who was Ezekiel? What was his job? We will talk more about this later on.

Ezekiel 3:16-17 "After seven days the LORD gave me a message. He said, "Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately."

A watchman's job was to stand on the city wall and warn the people of approaching danger. Ezekiel's role was to be a spiritual watchman, warning the people of the judgment to come. Now let's get personal, let's do a little meddlin' here. What are you doing? Are you the poor, woe is me, it's okay creature strolling around the planet with no goal or aim? OR, are you the watchman, taking seriously what God is telling us and spreading the news with the spiritual dead?

Are you taking seriously the responsibilities God has laid out for you? Do you know God will hold you responsible? At the judgment seat your rewards will be known, whether many or few. What have you done for the kingdom of God in the last 24 hours, no, the last 96 hours. Oh, I went to church Easter Sunday! And????

How, what, when, why? We need to listen to God speaking to us, be still, listen. You are responsible for that person you bypassed and did not speak to because they were a little "different." You are responsible when God opens the door for you to share HIS glorious word and you don't. What are you doing for God's sake? My dream this past evening gave me more of an urgency for missions. My dream showed many people in a room and each person had to stand up and tell where their heart was leading them.

When it came my turn, they waited, no one to be passed over. When I stood up and started to speak, a whole new realization of what I should be doing was broke open. Thank you LORD. May your day be one of victory and celebration of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home