JohnnyBdaily

Friday, October 26, 2012

Share the gospel! Again, hell no--heaven yes!

Good morning everyone!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED.
   1 Corinthians 9:23
I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

   Ephesians 3:6
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

    2 Thessalonians 2:14
He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.


   We should share the blessing of the gospel.

   Gentiles are heirs to the gospel with Israel.  

   We should share the promise in Christ Jesus.

    You are called through the gospel to share.

    We share the glory of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

     What glory?   Eternal life.

    My question for you is this:  If you don't share the gospel with someone,  if you don't tell someone about Jesus and salvation.......are you.......and I would like you to think about this.

    If I pass someone and don't share the gospel when the Spirit moves me am I essentially telling them:   "You can go to hell!"     If I don't act on the Spirit, don't share, I am held responsible. Check Col 4:2.   Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home