JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Do you share? Share the word? Ezekiel 3:19

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

    Yesterday's topic was about watchman being accountable.  Let us today cruise on to verse 19.

Ezekiel 3:19 KJV "Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered they soul."

   Okay, as a watchman you have confronted the wicked.  Wicked here, I believe, is relating to non-believers.  And if he/she does not turn from his wickedness or wicked way.....  Well, let's visit here for a moment.  Wickedness or wicked way, again, I believe, refers to living in the world, for the world, and gathering material things from the world, not living for Christ.  Thusly, this becoming his/her god or idol.
      He shall die in his iniquity .. to me means.. he/she will die never able to see the glory of heaven; his/her soul condemned for eternity.  However, on the other side, when you have confronted the "wicked" you have delivered your soul.  Your eternity is in the heavenlies.
     This is what I am gathering from what I am reading and studying, but is my opinion.  Please study this for your self and share what it means to you as well.  I will share, I will confront, I will be upfront in sharing my relationship with Jesus.  However, I am unable to do this on my own, and God has to take the lead and show me the direction.  I can do all things through Christ.  God's word is alive and active in me.  Say that with conviction. GOD'S WORD IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE IN ME!!!!!  Love you all.  Thank you for your patience.
  In Christ's Love and Grace
     Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home