JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Foolish but now wise? Why? Titus 3:3-5

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   Ever have a day when you thought what's the use; everything goes wrong so why try?  Oh, I think we all have.  Do we stop to count our blessings or just curse our "bad luck" instead?  Food for thought - is there such a thing as BAD LUCK?
   Titus 3:3 "Once we, too , were foolish and disobedient. We were misled and became slaves to many lusts and pleasures.  Our lives were full of evil and envy and we hated each other."
    Have you ever been here?  I have.  It was not fun, enjoyable, relaxing and bearly bearable. So what happened?  I trudged along this path and then realized----
    Titus 3:4,5 "But - When God our Savior revealed his kindness and love, he save us (me) not because of the righteous things we  (I) had done, but because of HIS mercy.  He washed away our (my) sins, giving us (me) a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit." "He generously poured out the Spirit upon us (me) through Jesus Christ our Savior. Because of his grace he declared us (me) righteous and gave us (me) confidence that we (I) will inherit eternal life."
    For me, friend, I moved from a life full of sin to one where I am led by the Holy Spirit.  I was never really "bad" but I was an SOB (Sunday Only Brother), and did not take God's work seriously, nor did I ever really consider what Jesus did for ME!!
   ALL our (my) sins are washed away and we (I) gain eternal life. WOW!  How awesome is HE! How great is it knowing you, I, we will have eternal life? Yes, I struggle with sin daily; why?  Because I am man and born in sin, BUT, all that is washed away - thank you JESUS! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny
PS Take a morning walk of gratitude - a "Thank You Walk"
                                                   Jon Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home