JohnnyBdaily

Friday, February 15, 2013

GOD, hey GOD, are you listening? Matthew 7:7,8

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

    Where is God?  When I cry out........WHERE IS GOD?!?!  Matthew 7:7,8 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."
     Matthew 7:7,8 (click on to see 3 translations)  Ask and it will be given - okay, I want a million dollars - where is it?  God are you listening?  I asked, but where is it?  God is not providing us our "wants" but our needs.  Both of these verses have the word "seek" in them.  And just what do you think that means?
   Seek, seek what?   Try GOD!  That would be a great start - SEEK GOD!!!
Both of these verses tell us to ask, seek, and it will be opened!!  What will be opened?  Maybe wisdom, knowledge, but most of all knowing GOD.
    I ask daily from God.  First, I praise Him for all he has done for me.  Then I ask, I seek, and I expect!  What do I ask for?  Safety for family, friends, and our leaders. My hardest and most earnest prayer is for a heart that is filled with Jesus, His love and for all the evil to be cast out.  Yes, I sin, specially when I drive in the Dallas traffic.  I am constantly seeking God, asking, I see doors open, but don't feel I walk in the path of Jesus Christ.  Jesus told the disciples they had 2 jobs: pray and spread to word of salvation.
    I ask God to open doors so that I may do so.  Where are you today?  Who or what are you seeking? Do you ask with an earnest heart for things you need or want?  Where do you stand in Christ today my friend?  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home