JohnnyBdaily

Monday, August 19, 2013

Pray? Pray! Come boldly to God - Ephesians 3:12

Good morning fellow Christians!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.   TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
    Where are you today?  In life in general; but more importantly and specifically in your spiritual life?
How much time do you spend with God?  Really?  Does this make you proud?
   I did my prayer time this morning and felt like I had been praying a long time; only about 8 minutes in prayer.  Hmmm!  I ask myself why?  Why do I not spend more time in solitude prayer?  Things going on, things to do in the day, the mind is replaying things that need to be done during the day.  Okay, so change the time.  Hmmm, I have tried that as well, I have tried my prayer time just before bed time, and you know what?  It is quite hard to not fall asleep in the middle of the prayer.
    So, why am I babbling about this time of prayer?  Well, we need to stay in tune; stay in touch with God.  My solution is to continue my prayer time in the morning, then pray through out the day. A person cuts you off in traffic, slow down and pray for them.  A person bumps into you while out in public, apologize and pray for them.  Also, pray all during the day.  It is refreshing and brings a refreshed spirit from within.
    We are able to reach God anytime, anywhere, anyplace.  Ephesians 3:12 "Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence."   Wow!
    Take time my friend to pray.  It hurts not; it heals wounds; and builds a great relationship with our Father in Heaven, plus, it gives us a better perspective of life.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home