JohnnyBdaily

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Repent, forgive, receive Holy Spirit Act 2:38

Hello and good day!!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Acts 2:38
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
      We can talk about this that and the other all day long and to what great venue does this provide.  The way people drive, what ole so n so did to me, how he/she acts toward me, the way they looked at me, and on and on.  WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
    God has been dealing with me on this, specially driving as much as I do and "road rage", which I tell my family is only road FRUSTRATION.  Forgiveness!!
    Forgive!! Come on, quit hanging on to that burden; LET IT GO!!  You are wearing yourself down. STOP IT!  Stop it for God's sake and your sake.  LET GO------LET GOD!!!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home