JohnnyBdaily

Friday, May 02, 2014

Pig or Cow

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
    Just a short note today about GIVING!  Some will save, ugh, but this is GIVING in the CHRISTIAN way.  When you hear of giving you think of $$$$.  This is part, a small part of what Christ wants us to give.  We should desire and want to give of OURSELVES.  Take time to read this:
    A rich man asked his minister, "Why is it that everybody calls me stingy when everyone know that when I die I'm leaving everything I have to the church?
   The ministers response: "Let me tell you a story of the pig and the cow.  The pig ws unpopular and the cow was beloved.  This puzzled the pig.  The Pig said to the cow, 'People speak warmly of your gentle nature and your soulful eyes.  They think you're generous because each day you give them milk and cream.  But what about me?  I give them everything I have.  I give bacon and ham.  I provide bristles for brushes.  They even pickle my feet.  Yet no one like me.  Why is that?'"
   The minister continued:  "Do you know what the cow answered?  She said, 'Perhaps it is because I give while I'm still living."
    We have a choice today to be a pig or a cow.  I hope you will give of yourself for the kingdom of God.   Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
      Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home