JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, August 07, 2014

1 Chronicles 17:4-15 Doing God's will? Really?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
    Well, did you think about "doing it your way"?  David thought he was doing God's will in wanting to build a house for the Ark.  God sent Nathan, 1 Chronicles 17:4-15, to tell David HE had not told him to build a house for Him to dwell in. One of his offspring will build a dwelling place but not David.  Take time to read this passage.
   Just visiting again, with you, about doing what God wishes us to do.  How often do we "believe" that God has told us to do such and such, and this is based on a "feeling".  When we actually STOP, and then LISTEN to GOD, we will have a clear direction.
    Just like over 2 years ago and the church I am now involved in.  When asked if I planned to attend this church I had a definite no.   Why?  Because I 'thought' I was where God wanted me to be.  During my prayer time I felt God's presence and God told me "I have trained you for 8 years, it is now time to move' and when I heard this, yes, I wanted to disagree and reply with "but I am where you want me."  God moved me, I had to listen, and then obey.
     God does talk to us and we have to listen.  Many, too many times I listen but fail to actually hear what God is telling me.  Take time, a special prayer time, and if you say you don't have time, you are only kidding yourself.  Does not God warrant more than a few minutes of your time?  Look at all HE has given you.  You are nothing special in this world, EXCEPT, you are a child of GOD and will spend eternity in heaven with Him, GOD!!  Is it not time to STOP, and spend time with your FATHER IN HEAVEN???   
   If this speaks to you, good, but this is really talking to me as I write.  Oh, Father in Heaven, help me to spend more time with you, diligently listening and working for your kingdom.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home