JohnnyBdaily

Monday, September 15, 2014

Does your tongue "flap" at both ends? Proverbs 15:1-4

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
    I ended the week talking about footprints.  The footprints Christ left and what will your footprints be.
I prayed and asked for words to share today, nothing came, I sat at my computer to start, nothing came, I stopped a moment, tried to get in tune with the Lord, and then came this:   (KJV)
Proverbs 15- A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

    I read this and then think about what happens in my personal life, my America, and then the world. Reflect back on these words and pray for a wholesome tongue. In the NIV verse The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit.
 How many time have you, I, crushed a spirit with words?  IT IS TIME TO BE MORE LIKE JESUS!!!
Have a wonderful day my friends, enjoy the word of God, your family, and then your job.  That is the order of importance.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home