JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Are you SAVED? R E A L L Y ? How do you know?

Good morning all!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!
     Last night at Bible study pastor asked us some questions to query until next week.  This stimulated thought and will create our digging into the Bible for the answers.  Let me ask you this question:
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR ARE (SAVED) A CHRISTIAN?
   This is not one of pastors questions, but a question from me to you.  How do you know?  I have met people who lived radical lives, one of drugs, alcohol, sex, cursing, violence and then suddenly had an experience with Jesus Christ and left all that behind.  A 180 degree turn for their life.
   Growing up I was basically a 'good' person.  I would help people, friendly, a good neighbor and friend.  I was not mean and as a young adult I would imbibe in the barely ale (beer) and share a few curse words; but not vicious or mean.  When I met Jesus my life did not take a radical turn; no one like the afore mentioned.   Sooo, satan comes in and casts doubt on my mind as to whether I am saved or not.
   He still does this today, yet as I grow in the LORD, I am able to turn away that doubt easier.  I said easier, but it is not "easy" to cast that doubt.  Doubt comes in through our weaknesses.   Doubt comes in as: "if you were a Christian you wouldn't do  xyz,"  "if you were really a Christian you would abc", etc.  Yes, satan knows where you are weak and that will be his strong point to attack you.
  In Psalms 4:3-4 "But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.  Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah."
   Don't listen to satan; go to GOD, and what??????    BE  STILL!      To be set apart means God has His hand upon you for a specific purpose. 
 II Corinthians 6:17-18 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the LORD Almighty."
  Set apart----separate:  we are to turn away from the old and begin anew and share this with the world.  Who will receive you?  I as in I AM!!!   How do you know you are saved? From my heart, but:  How do YOU KNOW you are SAVED?  I would enjoy hearing from you.  Have a wonderful and blessed day in the LORD JESUS CHRIST.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
  Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home