JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, July 20, 2006

HONESTY? OR HONESTY!!!!!

Good morning everyone!!! How are you doing today??? A great day to be alive in our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Stop and think for a moment... areyou honest. or HHHHOOOOONNNNNEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!! What I mean by this is, do you return items found that someone may have forgotten, or do you choose to ignore, pick it up and go on with OH WELL!?!?!? I thought about this yesterday when a man at the laundry room left 75 cents on the dryer. When I switched my clothes, saw it, grabbed it and chased him down the hall to give it back. His comment was: oh, just keep it, that's okay. Well, in this particular instance it was not okay as it would have gone against my conscience and I could not felt good about it nor felt this was what God wanted me to do. Okay, Mr. Goody Two Shoes!!!! So you think you are good, huh?!?!?! No, not really, because late last night when I went to the coke machine, put in a dollar for a 60 cent coke, my change was 60 cents instead of 40. Did this bother me?? Yes, it did. Who do I give the extra change to, do I keep it, what exactly do I do????? I need to be aligned with the Lord.....so....what is my next step. What do you think I should do. I will reveal what I did to you tomorrow. I would just like response about your views concerning this issue. Now, I am not trying to be a self-righteous individual here, I just sin enough on other items, I want to do what is right here. No one is perfect, but we can strive to live an honest life. Yes, we will have setbacks and disappointments, but we just have to ask for God's forgiveness whenever we fail and then go on. We need to shore up or make stronger our weak points before the Lord. Is that temptation standing before you? WHat are you going to do?? Be honest with your self, have a pure heart before the Lord. Last week I fell prey to one of my temptations, therefore, not being honest or true to my belief. I have to ask forgiveness of the Lord, forgive my self, and ask forgiveness from the person I sinned against. The last two are the toughest ones to do......but to be honest with self it is necessary. Acts 24:16 I ALWAYS TRY TO MAINTAIN A CLEAR CONSCIENCE BEFORE GOD AND EVERYONE ELSE. Proverbs 21:28 NO ONE BELIEVES A LIAR, BUT EVERYONE RESPECTS THE WORDS OF AN HONEST MAN. Proverbs 10:31 HONEST PEOPLE SPEAK SENSIBLY, BUT DECEITFUL LIARS WILL BE SILENCED. Proverbs 12:17 TRUTHFUL WITNESS BY A GOOD PERSON CLEARS THE AIR, BUT LIARS LAY DOWN A SMOKE SCREEN OF DECEIT. Proverbs 11:1 THE LORD HATES CHEATING AND DELIGHTS IN HONESTY.AND Proverbs 12:5 A GOOD MAN'S MIND IS FILLED WITH HONEST THOUGHTS; AN EVIL MAN'S MIND IS CRAMMED WITH LIES.
Thank you for reading with me today. May the Lord keep and bless you this very day. Remember, Stop, Drop, and Pray......it is good for the soul!!!!Love you all.
In Christ's Love and GraceJohnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home