JohnnyBdaily

Monday, July 17, 2006

James 1:12

Good morning everyone!!!! Thank you Jesus for another day, another day to right ourselves with you and spread the gospel. James 1:12 "BLESSED IS A MAN WHO ENDURES TRIALS, BECAUSE WHEN HE PASSES THE TEST HE WILL RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE THAT HE HAS PROMISED TO THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." As believing Christians, we have all been blessed beyond what we can measure. Thanksgiving should become a habitual part of our life, thanking God for all He does for us. We have many blessings, and we should revel in those things. Sometimes we look at the "other" side, or fall prey to the "other" side; when we do, we need to ask for forgiveness, forgive ourselves, and pray one for another. God has given me so many blessings and I am truly thankful for those. I do also stumble and fall; when I do I find I have a hard time forgiving myself. Such is the case at this time and I ask for your prayers. Jesus is the rock on which our house is built, however, sometimes we may choose an inferior brick and then we need to cast it out. Numbers 6:24-25 "THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU; THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU. AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU." Thank you for reading. Love ya'll.In Christ's Love and GraceJohnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home