JohnnyBdaily

Monday, August 07, 2006

Do you love your FATHER? Matthew 22:37-38

Good Morning everyone!! WOW!!!! A great day to be a child of God!! Do you act like you are a child of the King? Do you show love and favor to your Father? Our Father in Heaven loves us so much.......how much??? Would you send 1, just 1 of your children into a land, to be ridiculed, cursed, spat upon, falsely accused, persecuted, tortured, and killed so that everyone else may live? So that all could have everlasting life??? WOW!!!! A tough decision.....very tough decision.....HOWEVER, our FATHER did this for us. Okay, well, why are we here then? Our first purpose is to know and to love God because that give God pleasure. The most important thing you can know in life is that GOD LOVES YOU!!!! Jeremiah 31:3 "I HAVE LOVED YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE; I HAVE DRAWN YOU WITH LOVING KINDNESS," says the LORD." The most important thing we can do in life is the first and greatest commandment.......LOVE GOD BACK (FIRST)!!! Matthew 22:37-38 "LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND. THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREATEST COMMANDMENT." God knows e v e r y t h i n g about you AND he still love you. His deepest desire is for you to know him and love him in return. We don't need to try to do and say all the right things to make God love us, we need to realize that he already love you and we just need to love him back. Here is a prayer given by Rick Warren that you may pray now if you wish. God, if I don't get anything else done today, help me to know you a little bit better and love you a little bit more, If, at the end of the day, I know you a little bit better and I love you a little bit more, I will have not wasted this day. On the other hand, it won't matter what else I've done or left undone, if I missed the first purpose of my life. So help me, Father, to know and love you more today. I ask this in Christ's name.....Amen. Thank you for reading, hey, if you read this, take time to STOP, DROP, and PRAY. No, it doesn't have to be long. You are sitting at the computer, bow your head, and just say a quick prayer for all the people who receive this. Can you spare 45 seconds? Then click on compose, address, and tell someone you love them. Love you all, each of you are special, you are my brother or sister in Christ. Thank you Jesus.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home