JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Are you committed?

Good morning everyone!!! I hope this is a great day in the Lord for everyone. May your day be filled with wonderful events. If you say you love, your love life is right, then this next idea of commitment will be easy. What do Christ say about commitment? Christ wants us to be loyal. Matthew 22:37-38 "YOU MUST LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, ALL YOUR SOUL, AND ALL YOUR MIND." This is the first commandment. Second, Matthew 22:39 "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." Are you committed or loyal to what you belief? In John 6:66-69 At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him. Then Jesus turned to the Twelve and asked, "Are you going to leave, too?" Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You alone have the words that give eternal life. We believe them, and we know you are the Holy One of God."
So, ask yourself, where am I at this time, will I turn away and desert him, OR will I continue my love, belief, and commitment to the one who gives eternal life? But, but...... There is no 'but', only "I WILL", only "I BELIEVE", only "I LOVE", anyone can promise us anything, but only one can promise and carry through. That one is our Father, God, and through Jesus do we come.
Here is a promise from God in Hebrews 3:14 "for if we are faithful to the end....we will share in all that belongs to Christ." How much greater can this be? Being a kings son or daughter, sharing in ALL that belongs to Christ!!!!!! WOW!!!!
Thank you for reading and spending time with me. love you lots through Christ Jesus, my Lord and saviour. Take time to PRAY!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home