JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Your mission, should you choose to accept it!!!!

good morning everyone!!! What a great day.....it is raining here at my house on the lake. WOW!!! Our lake is so low, hey, good idea, pray about that will you? Thanks. Mission impossible? Naw, MISSION POSSIBLE!!! What are you talking about? What is your mission in life? To be a good person? A good spouse? A good parent? None of these have any bearing on anything if you don't put the first mission first!!! What???? what are you talking about???? Well................it comes from the Bible
John 17:18 "Jesus said, 'In the same way that you, father gave me a mission in the world, I give them (my followers) a mission in the world.'"
Acts 20:24 "The most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work that the Lord Jesus gave me."
God is at work in the world and HE wants us to join him. Being a Christian includes being sent into the world as a representative of Jesus Christ. You are the only Christian some people may ever know, and your mission is to share Jesus with them.
You are a child of the King, living God, Father, and your mission is a privilege and honor. Are you doing what would make your Father proud???
Have a great day in the Lord, pray, fellowship, and enjoy. Love you all, thanks for reading.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home