JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Weaknesses? Pride makes us weak??

Good morning everyone!! I hope this is a great day in the Lord for you. May all you say and do bring glory to our Lord and saviour. Yesterday pride was a topic, and still is as we learn to grow through our weaknesses.
As a child of God do we have to be strong all the time? No, it is through our weakness that we will grow. Pride sets in and we fall, hey, do you see a weakness here? 2 Corinthians 12:9 "EACH TIME HE SAID, 'MY GRACIOUS FAVOR IS ALL YOU NEED. MY POWER WORKS BEST IN YOUR WEAKNESS.' SO NOW I AM GLAD TO BOAST ABOUT MY WEAKNESSES, SO THAT THE POWER OF CHRIST MAY WORK THROUGH ME."
We cannot always be stong, but the challenges, complexities, and demands of our everyday life often reveals our weaknesses. However, during our weakness God's wisdom and power may be seen. We have to turn to God. When we have these weak times we need to use knee mail and pray. God promises to be with us.
Isaiah 41:10 "DON'T BE AFRAID, FOR I AM WITH YOU. DO NOT BE DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU. I WILL HELP YOU. I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY VICTORIOUS RIGHT HAND."
Let your weakness be a strength through God, ask for wisdom and knowledge from your Father, He will deliver. Just as we grow from experiences, we grow from weakness (an experience). We can do all things through Christ who what? Strengthens me!!! Yeah!!!! Strengthens me, so where is my strength. Christ Jesus who gave it all for me!!!
Thank you for reading. I hope and pray this will touch each of you in a special way. I cherish your comments, if I read something differently let me know. Love you all. Pray for our friends in e-world, at home, our church, pastors, leaders, people we work with. Just take a moment and ask God to be in control, turn it all over to Him.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home