JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

How is your relationship??????

Good morning everyone!! Yes, tis a wonderful day in the Lord, Jesus Christ!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!! With a father like we have, what more could we ask for. Last weekend we had a Stephen Ministry Retreat, which was very good. Our training leader, Ben, brought a lot of good things to mind. A great book to read; "One Minute for Myself" by Dr. Spencer Johnson is very good.
Philippians 2:5 "You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had."Luke 12:16-21 "Then He (Jesus) told them a story: 'A rich man had a fertile farm that produced fine crops. He said to himself, What should I do? I don't have room for all my crops. Then he said, I know!! I'll tear down my barns and build bigger ones. Then I'll have room enough to store all my wheat and other goods. And i"ll sit back and say to myself, 'My friend you have enough stored away for years to come. Now take it easy! Eat, drink, and be merry! But God said to him, 'You fool! You will die this very night. Then who will get everything you worked for?' Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God."
Our attitude is our choice. Don't set our expectations too high, be realistic, don't be greedy. Un healthy people make unhealthy companions!! Take 1 minute each day for yourself. Evaluate the relationship you have with yourself. Do you like you? Would you be your own best friend? Are you the type of friend you would want to welcome in your family? Who are you???? Can you look yourself in the eye and say I love you just as you are and I know Jesus loves you as you are?????
If you don't love yourself, it will probably be difficult for others to love you. Thank you for reading. Pray for yourself, then the people on this list, our community, state, nation and its leaders. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home