JohnnyBdaily

Friday, April 13, 2007

TRUST- ya gotta have it

Good morning everyone!! I trust this will be a great day in the Lord for you. I was lazy today, laid in bed till 7 listening to gospel singing, old gospel singing. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!
Geroge MacDonald said, "It is a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved."
Take time and think about this.
Luke 16:11 "And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?"
In the Greek dictionary of the New Testament,trust,pisteuo (pist-yoo'-o) comes from to have faith in (pistis)
Pisteuo (trust) means not just to believe, but also to be persuaded of; and to place confidence in, to trust, and signifies, in this sense of the word, reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto", commit to one's trust, be committed unto.
Where is your PISTEUO???? Is it all in Christ Jesus???? Are you someone I can REALLY TRUST??? Would you ENTRUST yourself with special information???
God made us promises, WE have to TRUST HIM, accept those promises and enjoy life everafter. Thank you for reading. Love you all!!! If I can TRUST you will a secret, write me back and I'll tell you something that only I know.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home